The Society holds regular monthly programs
on the second Wednesday of each month, except July and August,
at 7:00 p.m. After pre-registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the program online. For more information about these upcoming programs, see our educational programs flier
Join us on:
- Sep. 8, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Curt Sylvester will present Colonial Research (part 1).
- Oct. 13, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Curt Sylvester will present Colonial Research (part 2).
- Nov. 10, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Martine Copeland will present French Migration to Allen County with Emphasis on Alsace.
- Dec. 8, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Kelli Bergheimer will present Family Tree Maker for Moderate Users.
- Jan. 12, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. online.
ACGSI will present a panel Q&A.
- Feb. 9, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Gail Blankenau will present Finding Your German Ancestral Village.
- Mar. 9, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Glen York will present Get More Out of Your DNA Matches with Autoclusters.
- Apr. 13, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Amy Johnson Crow will present Using Land Records Effectively.
- May 11, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. online.
Judy Russell will present Don't Forget the Ladies: A Genealogist's Guide to Women and the Law.
- Jun. 8, 2022. Reservations are required for our annual banquet.
Curt Witcher will present An Update on What's New in the Genealogy Center.
Technology in Genealogy Users Group
The Technology in Genealogy Technology Users Group meets at the main Allen County Public Library on the third Saturday of each month at 10:30 a.m. [cancelled]