Scipio Township Churches
Organized in September 1843
23628 State Road 37, Harlan, IN Mailing address: P.O. Box 111, Harlan, IN 46743
Organized in 1840 as Scipio Methodist Episcopal Church. First church was a log church built at the corner of State Road 37 and Campbell Road. The present church was built in 1898. Records began in 1840. Contact church for information.
24990 Antwerp Road, Harlan, IN 46743 260.657.5961
Organized in 1881 as First United Brethren Church in Christ. Present church was built in 1899. Records doubtful as pastor keeps his own records.Back to top